CN Equipment&Processs Technician
Location: Wuxi, Jiangsu Sheng CN
Alt ID: 935
Job ID: R0000917
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account .
Want to be added to our Talent Community? Click Here
Summary Performs electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process. Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required. May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
OTHER SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES
- Adheres to all safety requirements.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- May conduct training regarding on job skills and use of production/process documentation.
- May perform basic preventative maintenance and assists in trouble shooting or preparing standard production equipment for maintenance.
- May assist in maintaining and updating documented production/process instructions
- Gathers and inputs production/process data.
- Maintains supply and flow of material through the area.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong team skills and facilitation skills.
- Working knowledge of material logistics.
- Working knowledge of several business systems/concepts within the work area such as Demand Flow , Statistical Process Control, Process Documentation, Empowerment, Six Sigma methods, Quality and/or Cost Improvement.
- Problem solving and decision making skills
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Normally receives little instruction on day to- day work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments
Typical Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Environment and Physical Demands
- As described in the job posting
Ability to Travel
- Travel may be required. See the job posting for more information.
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Location City: Wuxi
Location State: Jiangsu Sheng
State: Jiangsu Sheng
Community / Marketing Title: CN Equipment&Processs Technician
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.