CN Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Wuxi, Jiangsu Sheng CN
Alt ID: 934
Job ID: R0000918
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account .
Want to be added to our Talent Community? Click Here
Summary Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
OTHER SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS OR DUTIES
- Utilizes good time management skills for on-time delivery of assignments.
- Manages small projects as assigned.
- Organizes and conducts meetings.
- Documents work/deliverables according to the company standards and industry regulations.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in creating, reviewing, and editing of relevant technical documents.
- Familiar with employing the latest industry techniques and practices.
- Familiar with the latest available tools or standards used in the industry to complete task(s).
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Developing professional skills and experience.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on new projects or assignments.
Typical Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience)
- and/or 2-5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with no or little experience.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Environment and Physical Demands
- As described in the job posting
Ability to Travel
- Travel may be required. See the job posting for more information.
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Location City: Wuxi
Location State: Jiangsu Sheng
State: Jiangsu Sheng
Community / Marketing Title: CN Manufacturing Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.