CN Product Marketing Engineer
Location: Beijing, Hebei Sheng CN
Alt ID: 930
Job ID: R0000908
To apply to a Varex Imaging position, please create an account and sign-in.
CURRENT VAREX IMAGING EMPLOYEES: Please apply by logging into your internal Workday Account .
Want to be added to our Talent Community? Click Here
Summary The marketing engineer will have extensive experience supporting and servicing DR, Cardiac, RF and C-arm system. You must possess a strong understanding of the function of x-ray system and FPD/CMOS receptor. You must have excellent troubleshooting skills. You will also be responsible for interfacing and guiding our OEM partners through the integration of sub-systems and maintaining a good working relationship with our partners.
Provides technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications /solutions in the medical imaging space, specific knowledge of X-Ray source medical imaging products required. Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer. May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/ solutions in the imaging chain. May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation. Provides highly visible customer support through on-site visits, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of DR, Cardiac, RF and C-arm system. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Interprets customers needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATIONS
Required Certifications and Training
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Strong and in-depth hands on experience working with electro-mechanical systems " preferably x-ray equipment (a field service engineering background and experience is desired)
- Strong on X-ray system image quality
- Familiar with firmware and hardware
- Experience in functional testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electro-mechanical systems
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises independent judgment and discretion in solving complex business problems.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Normally receives little or no instruction on day to day work; general instructions on new assignments.
Typical Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Medical Imaging(or equivalent experience) and 5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 3 years of related experience.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Environment and Physical Demands
- As described in the job posting
Ability to Travel
- Travel may be required. See the job posting for more information.
Pay Rate Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Location City: Beijing
Location State: Hebei Sheng
State: Hebei Sheng
Community / Marketing Title: CN Product Marketing Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.